Oh, Number 15. 😛
(Because I’ve been reading Thought Catalog the whoooole morning.)
1. You think about them all the time. You can’t force yourself not to. You say, “Okay, today I will not think about this person,” but even being deliberate always backfires and you just end up thinking about them more.
2. You do things for them you normally wouldn’t do even if they’re annoying to you, like help them move or go out of your way like, seven blocks just to get them that specific kind of candy they like.
3. You find yourself lingering on stuff that smells like them — their T-shirts, their sheets. When you catch a whiff of them, you feel happy and safe.
4. You don’t mind the gross stuff like if they have eye boogers or a big pimple. It just makes them more human and therefore somehow cuter?
5. You want to know everything about their life — their childhood, their family, their…
View original post 305 more words